Hello, follow me as I embark on
this adventure & journey .. called life♥

Friday, October 29, 2010

the way you taste, you make it hard for breathing.

I was super excited when Two is Better than One came on during shuffle on my iPod today. Always appropriate.:)
So here is a picture from the aftermath of taking my makeup off after the Halloween festivities -



Yesterday was quite a chilly day, so my mom and I headed out to run some errands and sported our North Face jackets. She is undoubtedly my very best friend -



So I used to work at a tanning place and I've tanned there for years but today I ventured out of my shell and decided to tan at LA Tan for the first time, it was quite marvelous. I plan on going back. Here's a pic from the cute little bathroom to document my first time. This was after tanning, so I look a bit rough.ha -



So tomorrow, I am attending a Jewish Synagogue for my world religions class, we have to attend a religion's service different than our own, so since I'm Christian, my friends and I chose a Jewish one. I have to leave my house at 9 am to get there. :/ So much for sleeping in on a Saturday- haha. But I'm sure it will be very interesting!! Have any of you been? Any tips for me? :)

Love and Rockets-
xo

2 comments:

  1. my family are jewish, just talk about cooking vast amounts of food and then forcing visitors to eat until they can't move and youll blend right in!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! it was interesting. :) they didn't have food there, but that's quite alright. haha thanks for the comment. x

    kalinmichellexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I grealtly appreciate getting comments, so leave me one if you'd like. :)