Hello, follow me as I embark on
this adventure & journey .. called life♥

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Once again..

A new background! I just was not satisfied with the peacock one.. it did not match my little celtic owl header and that was just not working. Soo, I found a background with the same color and same type of flower. I think it works :) I've also coordinated these colors to match for tonight - this will be a one time deal. Ha.

Today I decided to finally start documenting my outfits and the day I decide to do so, is the day my outfit was more for comfort than fashion and right after I got done jumping on the trampoline.. haha not so smart, but whatever. Here's to the first picture(s):




I'm really ecstatic that it's October 12 and I can still wear sandals, light dresses and short sleeves - yay.


Today was a really good day, I got another 100% on my World Religions test, woo. I once again was thrilled. I took the night off from homework and just really enjoyed the night with the fam. We played clue tonight! So fun. I literally lost by the place of the murder. I guessed mrs. white in the lounge with the candlestick and it was mrs. white in the ballroom with a candlestick. What a crumb. =/ But it's alright, I'll get 'em next time.


I am soo loving blogging. It's so much fun & always gives me something to look forward to at the end of my night. I usually think of things during the day that I want to include in the nightly blog. :) Also, I'm really looking forward to Thursday, I get to go to Cinci and hear my dad speak at a college about going above and beyond. We get to dress up and my dad will get to see some guys that worked with his dad from the Fire Dept. in Cinci. It's really going to be a good day. (For those of you that don't know, my dad's dad passed away when my dad was 12). So we'll get to see our dad shine on Thursday while he gets to connect with guys that his dad was friends with. How perfect?! :D

goodnight friends - love and rockets. miqtë Goodnight - dashuri dhe raketa( in Albanian:)

xo

7 comments:

  1. I love reading your blogs! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like this background.

    mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like this background.
    matches it.

    www.fashionphoenix06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alyssa- thanks girl! love reading yours as well. :) your house is adorable.

    durbansweatheatt- thanks girl !

    Onyinye Fafi Obi- thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great background!!! Loving your blog.

    www.Chanelcraves.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clue!!! What a blast from the past - I haven't played that in forever. I just love that game. Your blog looks darling and so do you. I'm jealous that you can still wear short sleeves and sandals. It's in the 50's where I'm at. I miss the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chanel- thanks so much!! follow if you'd like. :)

    Marisa- I know, right?! it's been soo long since i've played, but it definitely was fun. Ah, thank you. :D You are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

I grealtly appreciate getting comments, so leave me one if you'd like. :)