Hello, follow me as I embark on
this adventure & journey .. called life♥

Thursday, October 7, 2010

so clever, whatever, I'm done with these endeavors.

Hallo zusammen. :) - Hi there in German.



5 things about my day today:

1) I had a great day
2) My World Religions class was very interesting today
3) It was like 80 degrees, today, October 8 2010.
4) I very much so enjoyed my dinner date with @CierraWolfe.
5) I am excited about taking my sisters to get their nails done tomorrow for the wedding that they are in on Satuday. :)

Overall, today was splendid. Can't complain. Also, I plan on skyping with @MichaelDevor soon tonight and i'm quite excited about that, considering he's in Germany for the Air Force. :)
Like always, I am online shopping and finding soo many cute things, but I stumbled upon this adorable find on American Apparel. I love how you can wear it both ways. However, my coffee just finished brewing, so I'm going to go get some. ♥

love and rockets-
xo

6 comments:

  1. amazing.
    looks like you had a good time.
    fabulous.

    www.fashionphoenix06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did indeed have a good day :)
    thanks so much -
    kalin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! you look like you had an amazing time. x

    iUNDEREYE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks! follow me if you'd like.
    kalinmichellexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I grealtly appreciate getting comments, so leave me one if you'd like. :)