Hello, follow me as I embark on
this adventure & journey .. called life♥

Saturday, October 16, 2010

so much time.

Woo! The day has come. :)


Congratulations to Mr and Mrs. Foudray! They got married in the park today, how fun? :) Today I have spent the day hanging with my sisters and brother. Love them so much. They are begging to do my makeup, dress me up and coordinate my jewlery. So, I think after this.. we'll go play dress up hehe.
Kloe, Will, and Kirsten. Aren't they adorable? I think we caught Will in mid-smile. But he won't see this! lol.



After we play dress up, I've got to get ready to go out for Nikki's 19th birthday, yay! :) Land of Illusion bound!! It seems like just yesterday her and I were instantly best friends after sitting at the same table in 4th grade, eating our watermelon. ;) HAHAH. love it. I wish I could find the pic to post that pic. I promise that I will post pics of my new Ed Hardy bookbag and my new double ring!


I hope everyones weekends are going great. Have you done anything fun or have any fun plans? After tonight, I've got LOTS of homework to do. =/ grr, what a crumb. But oh well, all good things must come to an end.. even a good weekend. I'm blogging a bit early today because I know I will get back late tonight and want to go right back to bed. Cheers mate!

Love and Rockets-
xo

5 comments:

  1. I'm going to a bonfire tonight and I CAN'T WAIT!!! :D Have fun at your haunted park! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun, Kae! :)

    BTW - I tagged you in this post! So be sure to check that out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at your haunted theme park...sounds great. I went to Philly this weekend to visit family and shop downtown. Cute post as always:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet! im sure will had lots of fun playing dress up!

    mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alyssa- thanks girl. we had a blast :) and i'm sure your bon fire was fun! those are always great.

    Kenz- Thanks!:) Ah, I'm going to read it now!!

    Marisa- awh. That's awesome. Family is always great. thanks so much :)

    durbansweatheat- unfortuntely, Will did not play dress up, :/ haha. sad day.

    ReplyDelete

I grealtly appreciate getting comments, so leave me one if you'd like. :)