Hello, follow me as I embark on
this adventure & journey .. called life♥

Saturday, October 16, 2010

i haven't found what i'm looking for yet.

Hello Friends! I have had quite on-the-go-day, the past few days. Haha. I finally get to sit down and actually blog something in my own words! :) hehe. They've been wonderful days though. Today I accidentally overslept for my computer class, whoops! But the rest of the day was fantastic. We went to Fazolis and had lunch with my mom before she headed to work and afterwards- my dad, brother, two sisters and I jumped in the car and headed to Dayton to go shop. We went to Best Buy and the mall. I ended up buying another ring that I absolutely adore. And much to my surprise my dad bought me and Ed Hardy bookbag. Yay. I was very excited and thankful ♥. Tomorrow I am completely ecstatic about it is @NikkiJackson's bday on Sunday, so tomorrow we are going to Land Of Illusion to celebrate her 19th bday. We did this very same thing for her 18th birthday, last year. It was a BLAST. Ahh, so much fun. So we will head back tomorrow to create more amazing memories. Yay. I hope everyone's weekend is just swell so far. I have not been able to post any more outfits these past few days, but I really am going to get back to it. Haha. Promise.
This picure is from one of my very favorite websites . I saved this pic a while back because I thought it was really intersting and quite fitting to my life. Tonight I heard a song saying 'I haven't found what I'm looking for yet'. So I decided to incorporate this pic into the blog. Just perfect, yes?

Everything seems to be going just great right now and for that I am so thankful. :) I love life so much. In my grandma's words, "Life is Fun". Ah, I miss her so much. But I agree, Life is so fun. ♥
Currently listening to: 'Burn the night away' By: There For Tomorrow. On another one of my loves !
Love and rockets-
xo

5 comments:

  1. Life is fun! Love it
    Following you, follow back?
    http://lamourpourfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post.. but the purple font colour made it a lil hard to read.

    www.fashionphoenix06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute pic. answers r overrated.

    mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to see what you bought!

    xx
    www.fashionrnbw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leila- thanks girl. I'll def follow back. :)

    fashionphoenix06- ah, sorry girl. I didn't realize that. my bad:)

    mermaidnotebook- thanks!:) i agree. I like to just live moment to moment.

    Hilaloeya- I'll get some pics up soon, girl. :) thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete

I grealtly appreciate getting comments, so leave me one if you'd like. :)