Hello, follow me as I embark on
this adventure & journey .. called life♥

Thursday, October 14, 2010

i'm better with you.

Hi Friends-

Today was quite the day. We started our day off at 5 am and left at like 6. We got to go to Cincinnati Christian University today and hear my dad speak about police officers, firemen, emt's, etc.. going above the call of duty. It was amazing! I got to meet two men that worked with my grandpa at the fire dept in Cinci. I never got to meet my gpa since he passed when my dad was 12, but by going today it helped me. It was neat to think these men knew my grandpa when I had never met him. :) Later, my family and I went to a Japanese steakhouse. Always a fun experience! It really was an awesome day.
We also went to the Creation Museum today. That was, interesting. Haha. It was neat to see. =)
Well, I think that's all for tonight.
Love and Rockets-
xo

3 comments:

  1. love your blog!
    Come follow I will follow back!

    xx
    www.fashionrnbw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. it sounds like even though you got up suuupper early, you had a fun day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilaloeya- i sure will! :)

    Sydney- i sure did! :) thanks girl. love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

I grealtly appreciate getting comments, so leave me one if you'd like. :)