Hello, follow me as I embark on
this adventure & journey .. called life♥

Monday, November 1, 2010

i believe there is hope buried beneath it all.

Who loves paramore?! I do. :) I hope everyone had an amazing weekend and a very scary Halloween! Mine was spent at home.. boo. :/ But I was in with my family and that's all that matters. My sister was very sick and so it kind of ruined the plans we'd had. But it's okay. On Saturday night I got to hang with the best, Nikki Jackson. Now that she's away at college - it's hard to do our usual hang out events. However, this weekend was just like old times and she even told me that she may be coming home from college and go back to the college I'm at for a while. I screamed. It was completely necessary. Who else has so enjoyed looking through everyones Halloween pics?! I have. :) What all did you guys do?
I have no recent pics of any of my recent adventures. bummer!! But i'll get back around to better blogging tomorrow. :) I'm off to go read all your blogs that I have missed this weekend. ♥

Love and rockets-
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I grealtly appreciate getting comments, so leave me one if you'd like. :)