Hello, follow me as I embark on
this adventure & journey .. called life♥

Monday, October 11, 2010

love in an elevator.

amore ciao - hi love, in Italian.
CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN LEOPARD BOOTS photo | Kim Kardashian
Are these Christian Louboutin Leopard Boots not absolutely wonderful?! I want them. :) I noticed that about 99% of my posts are about SHOES. I really need to focus on other things, hehe. I went shopping tonight and found loads of wonderful things, but I ended up not buying anything. I have lots of things coming up and I really need to save up! Speaking of, I need to add that this weekend the 16th I'm going haunted housing with a bunch of great friends for Nikki's 19th birthday- yay. So fun. I'm also pleased to announce that it has been in the high 80's these past days. How lovely is that? Another great thing, I feel very accomplished, I got a bunch of things done on my 'to-do list' today. :D Always a good feeling.


Haha! I have to add this: last night I was watching sister wives. Ahh. That show is crazy. I laughed so hard at how silly it is. What woman wants to share her man with 3 other ladies?! Madness.


Uh .. that's all I have for tonight. Love and rockets.
xo

4 comments:

  1. they are cute. i can see how so many stars have them

    mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes- for sure. Kim Kardashian sure loves her's :) hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man. the boot are really, really cool - and i think the great thing about leopard print is that in small touches it can really change an outfit, make it more glamorous, more exciting.

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hannah- I totally agree with you. You really can do so many things with leopard print. It's so fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

I grealtly appreciate getting comments, so leave me one if you'd like. :)