Hello, follow me as I embark on
this adventure & journey .. called life♥

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Feelings show.

Hello! It's almost Halloween, yay. So excited for that. :) Today was pretty much a boring day until 7 pm when the party started, I help out on Wednesday nights with a children's class and tonight was the Halloween party. SO fun. :) I really had no costume, but while rumaging I found a red cape. So I threw an outfit together, A black dress with the red cape, fake eyelashes that I had but had never worn, I had black and red fishnet hose, red pumps, and then a cute little red headband and made a spider out of pipe cleaners. Woo:) so nifty, didn't even have to spend a dime. Love that. Here are a few pictures.

To much dismay, I did not get a good full length picture of the whole outfit. sad face. But I was having so much fun. These pics ^ were taken with my good 'ole webcam. :)

So are you guys dressing up for Halloween? What are you going to be? Please do share. :)

love and rockets
xo

6 comments:

  1. Amazing smile!

    xx
    www.fashionrnbw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute gotta luv low cost outfits.

    mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great. And you did an amazing job putting your costume together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls. you are all so sweet. :) x.

    kalinmichellexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute costume, especially for no planning! Muchos kudos.
    http://www.lollie-likes.blogspot.com
    if you follow ill return the favour!

    x

    ReplyDelete

I grealtly appreciate getting comments, so leave me one if you'd like. :)