Hello, follow me as I embark on
this adventure & journey .. called life♥

Sunday, October 17, 2010

hear me now.

Hi Guys!
This weekend has been splendid. I got to hangout with the best, Nikki and Grace this weekend for Nikki's bday- the haunted houses were so much fun! :) It was freezing though. Boo. But the fun definitely overid the coldness. ha. Today was also fantastic. I really love Sunday's!
This is me ready for some scares at Land of Illusion. My North Face is probably my favorite aricle of clothing I have, it's just lovely. ♥


Tonight, my brother and I were extremely bored and decided to have some fun with the webcam- woo! :)
Here are the results:



Kirsten decided to join in on the fun, also.






We were putting on one of the speedo swimmers caps! hilarious.







































Will's mouth.


Mine.








Ahh, I know there are a ton. But these were just my favorites, we had loads more. But enjoy:) and PS- if any of you have Facebook, we should become friends : add me! :)

love and rockets-
xo

3 comments:

  1. Oh - this looks so fun! I honestly just love webcams.. hours of entertainment! You know how you said you creep my page trying to see if I've posted something new? I do the same thing with your page! Haha. I love it :)

    www.kenziefaith.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute i love playing with cameras and making funny pics.

    mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kenzie- I do too. Aren't they the best? You don't have to mess with uploading anything, they are just already on your computer. So handy :) Ahh, thanks! so funny. love you!

    Durbansweatheart- me too! :D Such a blast, yes?

    ReplyDelete

I grealtly appreciate getting comments, so leave me one if you'd like. :)