Hello, follow me as I embark on
this adventure & journey .. called life♥

Friday, October 8, 2010

Phantom of the Opera.

After getting back from Natalie's wedding rehearsal, which was like 3 hours long - ahh, I really wanted to watch Phantom of the Opera.She is having a song or two from the movie in her wedding.I am absolutely in love with this movie. I would love to see it on Broadway. Which WILL happen when I make it to New York. :)

Beforehand, I took my lovely sisters, Kirsten & Kloe to get their nails done for the wedding. Kirsten absolutely loved it, while Kloe, could not wait for it to be over. That's so their personalities, haha. However, I am one sleepy elf right now.. and i've even fallen asleep on the floor! hah. That sleepy. So I am going to get my rest for the wedding tomorrow. So happy for @NatalieProtzman and @JoseShadah. Congrats to my two friends. Love you Nat! :)

love and rockets
xo

3 comments:

  1. absolutely lovely..
    i never watch the film.. but it sounds wonderful.!

    www.fashionphoenix06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww. ive never actually seen the movie, but i do know the stry of it. happy wedding!

    mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. it really is wonderful! :)

    You will have to watch the movie. You both would love it, i'm sure. :)

    ReplyDelete

I grealtly appreciate getting comments, so leave me one if you'd like. :)