Hello, follow me as I embark on
this adventure & journey .. called life♥

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lovestoned.

Ahh. How long has it been?! Too long. This past week has been CRAZY. But here I am. So much has happened, I don't even know where to begin. But this weekend I went haunted housing again. Here a few pics from that, or before hand actually. My North Face is my absolute favorite. I had cute little owl earrings in and an owl ring, I loved sporting those to the haunted houses. I got pretty scared this weekend - ha.





Then I really liked my outfit Sunday for Church.







 I wish I had a close up, because my shoes and tights were killer. But oh well.
And, I am so excited, I have some more things to post on Thursday, hopefully! :)
 I trust that you all had as great of a weekend as I did!

Love and Rockets.
xo

7 comments:

  1. Owl accessories are the best:-) I love your Sunday dress...really, really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beret and the color of your dress. I wish I could see it more clearly though :P

    http://www.seren-dip-a-tea.blogspot.com/ Please follow me :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. both cute outfits!

    mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you looked freaking adorable for both occasions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks girls so much!! :) my room is kind of dark and so my pictures are a bit dark :/ I wish they were more bright, too. Thanks for the comments. I always love reading what you guys have to say. :) x

    kalinmichellexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress! So adorable. :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete

I grealtly appreciate getting comments, so leave me one if you'd like. :)