Hello, follow me as I embark on
this adventure & journey .. called life♥

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Stomp the Yard.

‎'Do not let loyalty and faithfulness forsake you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart' Prov. 3:3 ♥

Ahh, yes. My brother and I are getting ready to watch, Stomp the Yard: Homecoming. Woo. :) This is exciting. Also, tomorrow is a bit of a sad day, it's my friend, Natalie's last day at New Life. She is getting married next week. erk. =/ But anywaysssss .. I have one of my new outfits picked out, and I'm a bit excited about it.I might even get a pic and post it tomorrow. Yay. Today has been quite a boring day, it consisted of homework and that's about it. But it was a nice, peaceful day. It's getting much more chilly outside, sad face. This week I have really been missing Florida. I honestly have no clue why, but I miss my friends there a lot. However, I'm still really, really happy to be home. I know the other day I mentioned going to my dad's fire station and they put up the ladder truck up for us. Well, I have the pictures tonight.
My brother is waiting quite impatiently for me. Hope you are all having a lovely weekend. Until tomorrow night, love and rockets.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I grealtly appreciate getting comments, so leave me one if you'd like. :)