Hello, follow me as I embark on
this adventure & journey .. called life♥

Thursday, October 21, 2010

who died and made you king of everything?!

...love that song! Ahh, bad news. Last night, I fell asleep at like 11 pm. Which means I did not get to blog, sad face!! First night of missing a blog. :( However, I am back. I made a point to not fall asleep tonight. I have a skype date with Chelsea tonight, which I am just so thrilled about. This is my roomie from Florida and I miss her dearly. She will be making a visit back to Ohio in just a week or two. Stoked.
I think i'm gonna have to get a cute little owl sweater, like such.

However, I think this one is fantastic. :)


ESPECIALLY WITH THE NEW JIMMY CHOOS AND UGG COLABORATION BOOTS. Ahh, these are amazing!! Check out the whole collection here. <3!
BLACK

I've got to get these boots, which I'm sure will not happen, haha. But it's worth dreaming about. :)
This weekend is bound to be another good one! Tomorrow night, my mom's off work- so we're gonna do something fun with her. Then on Saturday- Land Of Illusion, yet again! Yay. Nikki is home on fall break, so I plan on getting to see her again this weekend. Tomorrow I have class at 9 and then after that, I am freeee. ♥
Well, that's all for tonight. Love and Rockets-
xo

PS- You guys should check out my friend, Dane's, band- The Movie Scene. They're really good. :)

11 comments:

  1. I just love owls and those sweaters are adorable. Now I feel compelled to look for one myself:-) To answer your question - I am actually an administrative assistant at a high school, but I went to college for elementary ed. too! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeeee that first sweater! I WANT! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SUPER LOVE the details of the sweaters! They are FAB!

    Have a lovely weekend! (:

    Sanny's Head to Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. those owl sweaters are the bomb. i need some animal sweaters in my life right now, haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute sweaters luv the owl one.

    mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it!

    xx

    www.fashionrnbw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, girls. The sweaters are adorable. :) Loving them for sure. Hope you all are having a splendid weekend!! x

    kalinmichellxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. those uggs are amazing!!


    absolutely love the necklace! gorge!!

    glad I stumbled on your blog :)


    feel free to visit/comment on my blog... http://www.thefacelessblog.com... and follow me on google friends and bloglovin if u wish!

    wud luv to hear what u think!

    keep in touch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute sweater!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love those owl sweaters, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks guys!! :)

    I'll def check out your blogs.x

    kalinmichellexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I grealtly appreciate getting comments, so leave me one if you'd like. :)