Hello, follow me as I embark on
this adventure & journey .. called life♥

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

no regrets, just love.

مرحبا :)  - this is hello in Arabic.  I figured I'd try something a little different and greet you in a different language each day, haha.
Anyways, today was a splendid day. Other than getting my blood work done.. 3 big viles of it or w/e it's called. :( gahh, i hate needles. Regardless, it still was a nice day. I went to this great big jewlery sale at 9pm tonight, it opened up then so I absolutely made it a priority to make it there. I found the most adorable things and spent way too much money on the stuff. But oh well. :) I will definitely have to post some pics asap. However, tonight I am sitting here drinking, a pumpkin spice latte, that I made in my cute pink coffee maker. (seen below) in my Disney Princess coffee cup (also seen below).  How cute?!

quote of the day : don't hold strong opinions about things you don't understand. :) I am enjoying my night without homework because I know tomorrow, I will be loaded down with Jainism terms for World Religions. Also tomorrow, I have plans to have dinner at El Camino with @CierraWolfe. Quite elated about that, have not seen her in forever. So that'll be a grand time.
Until next time - love and rockets.
xo

7 comments:

  1. mm, i love pumpkin spice lattes! and your mug is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i actually own a tinker bell cup so lovin the princesses. ack, blood, u made me shiver.

    mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sydney, I do as well. :) and thank you!!

    Durbansweatheart, haha awh i love tink as well!:) I actually moved to Florida for three months this summer and worked for Disney World. Quite an experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. had to comment on your blog title... totally from katy perry's song "teenage dream"... my ringtone! LOVE IT :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny, I just stumbled across your blog as I'm here sipping my pumpkin spice latte. Cute post! I love that mug - though I'm a sucker for anything Disney. Love that quote as well. Lovely blog - I am now following:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awh, twins. :) Thanks so much! I am too, I had a chance to be able to do the Disney College Program this summer and loved living in Florida and working for the mouse. Thanks again! I'll be sure to follow you :)

    ReplyDelete

I grealtly appreciate getting comments, so leave me one if you'd like. :)