Hello, follow me as I embark on
this adventure & journey .. called life♥

Sunday, October 10, 2010

ten-ten-ten.

Happy 10th of October, 2010! Does it not seem like it was just June 6th, 2006(6-6-6)? Ah, I feel like that was just yesterday. How fast did this weekend go by? Grr.. too fast. This is just devistating that the Bengals cannot win a game to save their lives. I'm getting pretty upset about this, ha. I was browsing through old pictures and one Sunday, my brother, dad, and I all dressed to support the Bengals.   I just thought it was a cute pic of all of us.


Anyways- lots of exciting events are coming up! October 12 is Chelsea's bday, the 17th is Nikki's bday! :) Also, on the 23rd a bunch of us are going haunted housing to Land of Illusion - woohoo! Then, November 1st my roommate is coming back to Ohio for a visit! :D This calls for celebration for sure.


I am in looove with these following Ed hardy items - this , this , and this! :) Well, i'm off to go tell my lovely sisters goodnight and finish up with my homework and other random activities. So until tomorrow night - love and rockets.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I grealtly appreciate getting comments, so leave me one if you'd like. :)