Hello, follow me as I embark on
this adventure & journey .. called life♥

Sunday, October 3, 2010

you mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.

Ahh. The weekend went way too quickly, yes? But doesn't it always. Today was another splendid day in the life of Kalin. ha. I forgot to mention that on October 1, the Pumpkin Spice coffee came back to Speedway. Can we just say hallelujah?! haha, classy 'ole speedway, I know. But the coffee is amazing. It's a must have for my 9 am computer class on Friday mornings. ;) Today, I experienced one of thee best iced teas ever. Razzelberry Peace Tea. So delicious. Definitely a new favorite!

Also, Today is my roommate, from Flo-Rida, birthday. Happy birthday @GillianBerisha! I miss and love you! Happy 21st. :) Sadly enough, I did not get a picture of my outfit today, so devistating. Gahh, well I took a break from my dreadful world religions homework to blog, ha. So I better get back to that.
Love and rockets
xo ♥

P.S. - I re did the header on the blog last night, it absolutely in no way matches the blog. haha. But I'm loving the little celtic owls. So it'll have to do for now.

2 comments:

  1. aww... happy birthday to ur roomate.
    lovely blog.
    now following you.
    please check out my blog and follow me too.

    www.fashionphoenix06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I grealtly appreciate getting comments, so leave me one if you'd like. :)