Hello, follow me as I embark on
this adventure & journey .. called life♥

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

taco night!

Hola! Tonight we had tacos and burritos for supper. Yumm. Also! I would like to say that all my hard work and endless hours of defining words for World religions, I got a 100% on my test today. :D I was excited. This is very unusual that at 11:37pm I am sleepy. So I plan on taking full advantage of this and will try and go to sleep as soon as possible.

However, I am soo loving this song right now :) Florence and the Machine are one of my favorite music artists right now. Plus, I'm loving her gold jacket! 'The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out.You have left me in the dark. No dawn, no day, I'm always in this Twilight in the shadow of your heart.'
Love and rockets
xo<3

8 comments:

  1. lol i just had a post bout florence and her song dog days.

    mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh.. i love florence..
    that song is cosmic love.
    she is my fave artist too.

    please,do check out my blog.
    www.fashionphoenix06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. durbansweatheart- did you really?! haha. that's awesome. someone had given me a mix cd and it had cosmic love on it. so it inspired me. lol

    Alyssa- they really were amazing!!:)

    ONiyinye Fafi Obi- Yes, she is great! :D I def do check your blog out. it's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is fantastic.
    ciao from Milan (Italy)
    Nicola freshONpr
    keep in touch.
    let me know.
    ciaoooooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is awesome. :) my great grandpa is from Italy. I would love to visit there someday. love your blog, definitely following. follow me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ADORE this song so much! She has another good song on the new Twilight soundtrack, but this one is definitely my favorite! It is so magical.

    Good job on 100 percent on your test, too! :D
    www.BombshellLolita.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know, right?! ahh. so amazing. :) thanks so much! and thanks for the comment! i'll be sure to follow you!

    kalinmichellexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I grealtly appreciate getting comments, so leave me one if you'd like. :)