Hello, follow me as I embark on
this adventure & journey .. called life♥

Friday, October 1, 2010

this calls for a celebration!

Happy one week of blogging to me! ha. and Happy October 1st. This is just so exciting. I absolutely loooove blogging. It's just so much fun, I can just freely express myself here. :) Today was a new day. I woke up thinking I was going to make it a great day. Guess what? It was!! Started my day out early today by taking my brother to school, and then I had class at 9. Once I got out of class I came home and got to spend some time with the best person in the world, my mom. I then picked up my brother from school and my mom, brother and I got to have lunch together at Montage. We had such a great time just sitting there and talking. We had such a lovely time together. Tonight, both my mom and dad had to work, so I have been spending the evening with my favorites, my brother and sisters! We have had movie marathons and stopped for an ice cream fix. These are truly the things I love the most.

I was supposed to go with Tiffany to Defiance, Ohio tomorrow .. but things just didn't work out. :/ So tomorrow, I plan on finishing my Hindu homework for my World Religions class. Woo.
The picture says it all : they're darling - peace, hope and love. They truly are important. :) Have a great weekend fellow bloggers.

xo


2 comments:

  1. Ah - Wish I could be with you guys watching movies and eating icecream! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh! I wish so, as well!! :) I miss you so much. I loved our camp times last year. Love you Kenzie.

    ReplyDelete

I grealtly appreciate getting comments, so leave me one if you'd like. :)