Hello, follow me as I embark on
this adventure & journey .. called life♥

Monday, October 4, 2010

no, no, no..

This blog was filled with wonderful things and it was ever so long.. and guess what?! I accidentally clicked on something which brought me back to a blank entry. =/ ahh! how tragic. sad day. But oh well. The blog even had a different name, but, due to the tragedy of losing the first blog which was full of wonderful things, it now has the 'no, no, no..' title.


However, today was such a beautiful day and it was such a fantastic day also. I got to go see my dad and take him lunch at the Harrison Fire Dept. and he also passed all his tests and is now a full-time firefighter there. Woohoo!! Go dad. He's the best, so I had no doubt that he would not pass. Afterwards, I also got to spend much needed quality time with my mom. One of those days where you just sit and talk over minestrone soup at Olive Garden and just talk about everything and in those moments, I have to thank God that my mom is MY MOM. She sure is the greatest.


On a much different note, I am DYING for a pair of boots like such.
 
GAHH. or these -


 
A pair of these combat boots are definitely on my list of shoes that I intend on buying soon. ♥
Love and rockets
xo

ooh. one more thing .. today I fell down the stairs outfront of my house. Like I haven't walked up and down them like 545824859084682458 times, right?! well today I fell and scraped my knees, and hands up. And ripped my very favorite pair of my fall tights. Boo! :( haha. At least I lived to tell the story though, yes?

4 comments:

  1. oh thx for commenting and following! course i will follow u too. just love those boots too, looking for my own pair as well.

    mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, thank you so much. :) Yes, aren't they adorable? love them so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh no, im l o v i n g the first ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. me too!! :D

    follow me -

    kalinmichellexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I grealtly appreciate getting comments, so leave me one if you'd like. :)