Hello, follow me as I embark on
this adventure & journey .. called life♥

Monday, October 18, 2010

every breath.

Helloooo ♥


You know how usually Monday's stink? Well, today turned out to be a pretty fabulous Monday. I went to school and worked on some things that were due for my computer class, then I came home and we had supper and then family night! Which included the games, Clue & Fact or Crap. Ahh, what a blast. Our family is a mess, haha we could honestly do a reality show. No joke. If you haven't played this game.. you've got to try it. It's so funny.




Tonight, I have spent endless hours on my World Religions homework to prepare for the test tomorrow. Here's to hoping for another 100%! ha. Anyways this is what my view looked like for most of the night.

Also, I blogged about my new Ed Hardy bag the other night and I'm just getting around to posting pictures. :) So here they are ..


The front.



The back.



The inside.



The side.



The nifty little Ed Hardy pens that came with the bookbag. :) ha.



I'm going to have to get around to posting pictures of all my new rings and such that I bought. I plan on doing so, tomorrow. :) I think I will have some time to take pics and post them. Yay. Well, that shall be all for tonight, you lovely blogger friends.
Love and Rockets.
xo

2 comments:

  1. pfhh I hate Monday's, glad that you had a great time!
    thnx for the comment on my blog, come follow I will follow back!

    xx
    www.fashionrnbw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I sure will do that. :)

    kalinmichellexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I grealtly appreciate getting comments, so leave me one if you'd like. :)