Hello, follow me as I embark on
this adventure & journey .. called life♥

Thursday, September 30, 2010

happy thursday!

As you can see, I changed the blog up a bit. woohoo. It's still FAR from perfect, but it's much more cute now. :) My day has just been lovely. I got paid today, score. Tonight we went shopping, uh another score!! I got thee cutest ring from claire's. I'll have to take a picture and upload it. I also bought 3 new outfits, hooray. I am oh so stoked about that. So get this, tonight I walk into only my favorite store, Forever 21, and I ask the lady working there if they have the sequin floral oxfords (the ones I blogged about last night) and she was like uhh.. what are oxfords, are those some kind of accesory? I was like, they are shoes!! She was like, oh, I really don't know if we do. Haha, gosh thanks so much for your help. So I looked around the store and they did not have them, gah, sad face. But my new outfits helped make up for the lack of shoes. Is this bohemian dress not so cute? I want it.
 
I've literally been sitting here for an hour, and have not written anything at all. Ahh, i'm so exhausted. I'm going to head onto bed for now, love and rockets.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I grealtly appreciate getting comments, so leave me one if you'd like. :)