Hello, follow me as I embark on
this adventure & journey .. called life♥

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

baby, you're a firework.

A few nights ago, I decided to have a little fun with my phone camera. Hah. Here are the results-










(Top:Wal-Mart, Skirt: Old Navy, Shoes: Forever 21, Purse:LV)

How is everyone's week going? It's already hump day.. woohoo. The weekend is almost here again. Here's a funny story: I have a really nice, Nikon-CoolPix digital camera and it takes great pics. However, my brother and his friends have decided to start making videos and so now my camera has escaped my Coach camera holder and now is in my brother's pocket 24/7. ha. So my phone camera will have to suffice until the camera becomes mine again. hah :)

Also, this is a bid odd that i'm blogging at 4:30 vs like 11:30 at night. Ha. But I just had a hankering to blog now and I had some free time - yay.

Love and Rockets-
xo

8 comments:

  1. very cute outfit. just love ur shoes.

    mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. well thanks a heap! :) you're so sweet. x

    kalinmichellexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are amazingly hot. And the bag is another story

    http://rougueandrife.blogspot.com/

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Read the title of this blog and immediately started channeling Katy Perry... "Baby you're a fireeeeeworkkk..." haha! Love it and ya look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bag!

    x

    http://lamourpourfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks so much guys. your comments always inspire me. :) x.

    kalinmichellexo.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete

I grealtly appreciate getting comments, so leave me one if you'd like. :)