Hello, follow me as I embark on
this adventure & journey .. called life♥

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

my wish, for you

is that this life becomes all that you want it, to. Ah, in a bit of a Rascal Flatts mood. :) I hope everyone had a super weekend! I sure did. On Sunday at Church, we had a Bengals-Colts day and lots of people represented. It was quite fun.

Over the weekend, my family and I ate at PF Changs- my sister, Kirsten, and I decided to take full oppurtunity of the nicely lit bathrooms and sneak a few pics.



&


She had just picked up this nifty little hat that day and she was in love with it. I was showing her these pics and she said 'oh sis, that hat really ruined those pics' hahaha i laughed so hard. She's only 9 :)

Also, I've picked up a pair of some Prada glasses at such a splendid price.. so I wore them today. I think they're quite cute.


& the side of them- PRADA.


Today has been such a rainy day, a bit of a crumb if you ask me- because just a few days ago it was in the 70's and sunny and today, it's in the 40's and so dreary.  I appreciate a rainy day every once in a while, when I can stay home, sip some coffee and watch a good movie. However, today was not one of those days. :/ Although, I looove when it rains when I sleep. So maybe tonight, I'll get lucky. Hope everyone's weeks are off to a good start!

Love and Rockets-
x0

7 comments:

  1. so cute...only 9 yrs old and fashion conscious already!! they start younger and younger!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. my little brother has a hat like that and loves his!

    mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, right?! haha. my brother does too, and there isn't a day that he doesn't wear it. lol. x

    kalinmichellexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am LOVING that huge bow! so cute! and you look great in your new glasses! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks girl! the bow is from forever 21. :) and thanks so much!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. you dress soo cute! I love your style. (:
    i'm def. following you if thats okay? haha your bow is so cute!
    check out my blog and follow, if you please.!
    we have the same name! haa

    kalynblairecagle.blogspot.com
    (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much! I will follow you also. :) love your name - haha. x

    ReplyDelete

I grealtly appreciate getting comments, so leave me one if you'd like. :)