Hello, follow me as I embark on
this adventure & journey .. called life♥

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

send me away with the words of a love song.

Ahh. Greetings :) I have had quite the week. I tried blogging a couple times, on one occassion it would not post my blog, then my internet randomly went out for two days and tonight, I tried again and accidentally deleted everything. Seriously?! Just not my luck, I suppose. ha. However- here I am, and nothing is stopping me now. I have been bombarded with homework this week. It's been quite hectic. No class tomorrow- Happy Veterans Day. On another happy note.. spring registration is among us - which means fall semester is almost over. Thank you Jesus. So on Monday, my favorite football team- The Cinci. Bengals were playing the Steelers(ugh) and so I decided to be somewhat festive and support them with wearing my #9 Carson Palmer jersey, my black UGGS, orange earrings and orange nails. However, my hopes were crushed and they, once again lost. What a crumb.


I understand that in the above ^ picture, I have shorts on with leggins and my UGGS and in the below picture I have a skirt on. But I was trying to decided which looked the best with the jersey. ha.


The only reason I posted this ^ picture is because I wanted to show my orange nails and my very favorite ring. :)

Okay, so Ohio usually has very crummy weather, and esp in November. Usually very chilly. This November seems to be quite the contrary. I'm sure not complaining. ♥ 71 degrees sure works for me. I suppose I was heading South East while taking this pic, ha.


This seems to wrap up my past few days, other than the abundance of homework my teachers have decided to dish out this week. Thanks guys.
Hope everyones week is going just swell. :) I should be back tomorrow for more. Yay.

Love and Rockets-
x

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've had quite a week. Cute post - I like the sports theme here (though I'm a huge Eagles fan..haha) Hey anything is better than the Steelers though, right? Have a lovely Friday! xx Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pics - love the nail polish (esp cos it matches the orange of your top!) and wrist cuff you're wearing!

    My internet has been playing up too - nothing worse than deleting everything and having to start from scratch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks so much Marisa. :) I SO agree about the Steelers- haha. Have a great weekend, yourself. x

    All Made Up- thanks!:) Ah, I know it's so tragic. x

    ReplyDelete

I grealtly appreciate getting comments, so leave me one if you'd like. :)