Hello, follow me as I embark on
this adventure & journey .. called life♥

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Veterans Day.

Happy Veterans Day- and thanks to everyone that has served, is serving and will serve. We sure do appreciate it. :) Thanks to @Michael Devor for serving in the USAF.

So, I have been getting my Christmas List ready just a wee bit early this year. Ha. But I started off on the TOMS website- BECAUSE...


(THE HOLIDAY COLLECTION HAS ARRIVED:) I could not be any more stoked. I have chosen my favorites and I definitely think that you all, my blog friends, should help me choose. Pretty please. :)

#1
 
#2
 
#3
 
#4
 
#5
 
& #6
 
So basically, I would like to have the whole Holiday Collection. haha But I certainly can't do that. So I believe that you all should vote on your favorite pair and help me decide. :) That would sure help me heaps.
 
Love and Rockets-
x
 
 

4 comments:

I grealtly appreciate getting comments, so leave me one if you'd like. :)