Hello, follow me as I embark on
this adventure & journey .. called life♥

Monday, November 22, 2010

a day without you is like a year without rain.

The rain is pouring down right now, which makes me extremely excited for bed. ♥ it's my favorite time to sleep... when it's raining.

Soo. My weekend was just fabulous. Full of on the go, non stop events - but I wouldn't change that. It's also my favorite! I hope you all had a lovely weekend, too. It's almost Thanksgiving! Woo. Who's excited?

Decided to change up the dress a bit. :)





Please excuse my messy, messy room. ha there are clothes all over. :/ embarrassing.

Life is seriously so amazing right now, i wouldn't change a thing. I just found out that I only have 6 more classes until I am done with my associates!! hallelujah - haha. I'm soo stoked. I can wait to be done with that and then my BA. Also, I am going to have an interview at a pre-school, I would be a substitute for the prek class or something like that. I am just thrilled and really hope this works out. :)

Well, i'm off to bed. Class tomorrow and then no more classes this week. Yay.

Love and Rockets-
xo

6 comments:

  1. Good luck on your interview, hun! :) And your dress looks just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely dress. love how you put the ruffle above the cardigan like a collar.

    mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kalin!! I love love love this outfit! You are so very pretty & stylish!

    KF x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh thanks girls!! :) Thanks Kenz..love you!

    ps alyssa- i got the job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit is adorable...I love the ruffled collar and am inspired to do the same thing w/ a cardigan on a similar dress that I own. I was about to say, "best wishes" on your job interview, but I just noticed on your comment above that you got the job. CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty dress!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I grealtly appreciate getting comments, so leave me one if you'd like. :)