Hello, follow me as I embark on
this adventure & journey .. called life♥

Friday, November 5, 2010

it's not a dream anymore, oh no.. it's worth fighting for.

Hello. :)

The weekend is among us. Ahhh - could not be any more stoked. I have officially survived a week of watching my sisters, and brother. Doing all mom things. Waking up at 6am, getting them ready, taking them to school, dishes, cleaning up after everyone goest to bed, packing lunches, making supper(ha, or attempting:), driving to needed destinations, making beds, some laundry.. etc. Wheww, this mom stuff is hard work. I was tired by like 8pm each night. Of course, I didn't go to sleep then, but that's whatever. :) However, doing all this has been extremely fun! My parents will be back tomorrow and we are sure anticipating their arrival back. Tonight, we are going to Skyline to eat supper. A personal Zink's favorite place, haha. GOOD NEWS: @MICHAEL DEVOR, his .blog here, Is home from Germany for good. He was in the Air Force and has been for a while stationed in Germany, but he's home and I could not be any more ecstatic to see him sometime very soon!:) I plan on sleeping in tomorrow and pretty excited about that. On a sad note, my roomie: @ChelseaBoyd, is here in Ohio visiting and sad, sad day.. I won't be able to see her:( booo! Hope she won't hate me. This blog is one giant rambling, but ahh- it's been one crazy, fun, and hectic week. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and I will be back on Monday, and ready to get back to 'normal' blogging again! ha.
This is Michael :)


This is Chelsea and I when we were roommates: sad face!



Love and Rockets-
x

7 comments:

  1. Have fun and enjoy your weekend! This is such a cute post. And yes, the mom thing can be challenge...I'm up at 4:30 every morning to nurse and then get off to work - so I know how 8:00 felt to you this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! :) Ah, 430? You are a trooper. :) have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. lovely pictures..
    micheal is so cute.
    have a great weekend.

    www.fashionphoenix06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much. he is cute, huh.
    hope you've had a lovely weekend!x
    kalinmichellexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i will do that. :) thanks! x

    kalinmichellexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. all i have to say is, peace yo!

    mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I grealtly appreciate getting comments, so leave me one if you'd like. :)