Hello, follow me as I embark on
this adventure & journey .. called life♥

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

under construction. ha.

Bonjour-
Ahh. I am trying to re-do the blog a bit, it's in desperate need of a new background, and my sweet friend @AlyssaCotrell has helped me find some really cute ones. So thank you to her. =) Tonight will be spent trying to perfect it, as much as possible. I am so ecstatic to share these with you, oh geez, I just love them so much. I plan on getting the asap. They're sequin oxfords from Forever 21. I'm just in love.












Today has been a great day. It was spent with my family and some really awesome people from church. I've been helping out in KidsLife on Sundays and Wednesdays, I just love kids so much and since I want to be an elementary teacher, it's simply perfect. I love those kids soo much.  Remember: the blog is definitely in need of some help, so don't judge it just yet. ;)

xo

2 comments:

I grealtly appreciate getting comments, so leave me one if you'd like. :)