Hello, follow me as I embark on
this adventure & journey .. called life♥

Sunday, September 26, 2010

greetings love, let's take a journey..

Ahh, happy fall.

So I here I am, sitting with my sister, Kirsten, whom I love dearly. :) We just got back from REVEAL, our concert at our church, which was fantastico. We went out to eat with the Grover's also, I just love them .. such a cute little family. I would just like to say how happy I am to be home. Gahh, it's just lovely. My brother and other sister, Kloe, are sitting here playing checkers, while Kirsten and I are taking pictures. So fun. : ) On the agenda for tomorrow : HOMEWORK - world religions and computer applications. Boo. =/ Shoutout to @ChelseaBoyd, she met GloZell at the Super Target in Florida, right by my old apartment. I would just like to say how very jealous I am of her that she got to meet her. haha. Well, I suppose that is all for tonight. I hope you all have had a great weekend and have a lovely Monday. :)

xo

Final words from the infamous, Kirsten. 'i love my sister kae glad she is home she is the best do i look funny haha i know i do =)' ps.. I Kalin, I had part in that ^. baha. Gnight, loves. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I grealtly appreciate getting comments, so leave me one if you'd like. :)