Hello, follow me as I embark on
this adventure & journey .. called life♥

Friday, September 24, 2010

first blog, yay! :)

Hello friends. :)


I've decided to blog. So here I am, at 12:11 am on Saturday morning. As most of you know, I am now home from Disney and Florida. I am back in school and back on my way to becoming an elementary teacher, which I am totally stoked about. Disney was great for 3 months and I met wonderful people and lifelong friends. I do not regret a thing about it, I learned soo much about life and about myself there. I attended an absolutely amazing church called Discovery and on Sunday nights they had a young adult service (age 18-30's) and it was called, Status. It was one of the most influential things that I have had in my life, especially at that time in my life. I thank God for leading me there. The living situation was wonderful, I lived in an apartment and had Tiana as a roommate, she was awesome, but she ended up going home a little bit before me, sad face. However, Chelsea came to my rescue and moved in and she was absoluely wonderful and such a great friend as well. :) I had my car in Florida, so that was great news. Although, I did run out of gas once and my car broke down one while I was there .. wah, wah what a mess. I worked at Animal Kingdom as a Park Greeter, in simple terms, I worked with the biometrics and took tickets. And FYI, no we do not take your fingerprints. ;) hahaha. Anyways, what a great experience I had there .. however, I am so glad to be home.


As for today, I started my day out at 7 am and then had class until 10:30. After that, I came home and went through my closet, which was fun. I got to play dress up with a lot of clothes that I had forgotten that I even had, and some even had their tags on them. Ahh. Tonight, I got to hang with my very best friend, my brother! We went and watched a movie and shared many laughs over a wildberry smoothie afterwards. Then tonight I got to see Tiffany and Brittasha. Which, was pretty exciting =). I am off to bed soon.


xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I grealtly appreciate getting comments, so leave me one if you'd like. :)