Hello, follow me as I embark on
this adventure & journey .. called life♥

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

When life gives you lemons, you have two choices. First, is to make a sour face. Second, is to make lemonade.

ello lovely :)
Today was a fun day, went and saw my dad at the fire station and they put up the ladder truck for my mom, brother, sisters, and I all to see. We got the VIP treatment. haha. So fun! Afterwards we came home and watched Love Happens.. omg, soo amazing. Loved it. :) Jennifer Aniston is my favorite, and Aaron Eckhart, isn't bad either ;) I definitely plan on grabbing another cup of the cinnamon, vanilla coffee tomorrow night and watching it again. Right now, I am not sleepy one bit and I sure wish I was. It's probably the coffee. ha, oh well.. well worth it. As for now, peace and rockets.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I grealtly appreciate getting comments, so leave me one if you'd like. :)