Hello, follow me as I embark on
this adventure & journey .. called life♥

Monday, September 27, 2010

The remedy? I won't worry.


hmm,
‎'life would be much more simple if a person would just be themselves, rather than living their lives asking for attention and using others to get it'
People are interesting, aren't they? We'll never quite figure them out. Anyways, I'm sure not going to let silly, silly people dictate my day or attitude. ;)

On a better note, I did infact, have a good day. :) Although, most of my day has been spent on homework, starting at 4pm and just now finishing at 11:40. Wheww. Mess. But I feel a sense of accomplishment which is always good news. The weather was a drab today, like 50 degrees, cold and rainy. I am not a fan! However, it is almost time to break out the UGGS and that is a good thing. Ahhh, so the plans as of right now, I will go visit  @NikkiJackson at BSU on the weekend of Halloween. How ecstatic am i?! loads. If anyone was wondering, Halloween is October 31. Apparently some are clueless on this subject. hahahah. Okay, that's my day in a nutshell. I plan on trying and sleeping tonight. World Religions test tomorrow.

xo
my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I grealtly appreciate getting comments, so leave me one if you'd like. :)